Easy Low FODMAP Spinach and Feta Omelette
Prep 5 mins
Cooking 15 mins
Level super easy
If you’re following a low FODMAP diet, finding delicious and satisfying recipes can sometimes be a challenge. But worry not! We’ve got a straightforward and scrumptious solution for you – a Low FODMAP Spinach and Feta Omelette. Packed with protein, nutrients, and low FODMAP ingredients, this omelette is a perfect choice for a wholesome breakfast or a quick lunch.
Why choose this recipe?
- Low FODMAP: This recipe is crafted with low FODMAP ingredients, making it suitable for those with sensitive stomachs, digestive issues and medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Protein-Packed: Eggs are a great source of protein, providing you with the energy you need to kickstart your day.
- Nutrient-Rich: Spinach is rich in vitamins and minerals, adding a nutritional boost to your meal.
- Quick and Easy: With minimal ingredients and simple steps, this omelette can be whipped up in no time, perfect for busy mornings.
- Satisfying and Delicious: The combination of sautéed spinach and creamy feta cheese creates a delightful balance of flavours.
Eating delicious and nutritious meals while following a low FODMAP diet doesn’t have to be complicated. This low FODMAP Spinach and Feta Omelette offers a satisfying and flavourful option that’s easy to prepare.
For more low FODMAP recipes and tips subscribe to FODMAPPER magazine today!
|1/4 cup lactose-free milk|
|150g baby spinach|
|1 tablespoon butter|
|100g feta, crumbled|
|1 spring onion, green tips only, to serve (optional)|